Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Jenny From the Block

The kitchen countertops are installed! They are massively thick butcher block maple. 


The appliances were supposed to be delivered yesterday but only the fridge and microwave showed up. After fighting with Lowe's for over an hour, they agreed to deliver the remainder of my order (that they already charged my card for) this morning. Nick said they're in, but I haven't been home yet...

What's better than butcher block countertops? 

FINISHED butcher block countertops!


And how about that fridge?!


Thank you to Nick for working hard on his special day. Happy 8th anniversary, Nick and Blake!

Aren't they precious?!


Up next, the rest of the appliances and the sink and tile backsplash...

1 comment:

  1. Sorry but I am trying to contact you thru Facebook. I sent you a message about a family member of yours, I am trying to get in contact with. My messages will explain. I didn’t want to post this on your blog. By the way, kitchen looks great!

    ReplyDelete