Monday, September 8, 2014

Tired Is as Tired Does

It was a really loooooooong weekend. After the moving debacle (the moving truck driver showed up and his helpers never did...) I haven't been able to catch my energy back.

Surprise! Nick finished the back bathroom today. I get to take a hot shower in the morning!

So, with zero energy, I served leftover chicken gyros for dinner and prepped tomorrow's chicken wild rice soup. I don't ever want to hear someone say their kitchen is too small to cook well at home!

I put up the shower curtain and towels in the bathroom but they don't quite look right. You don't get pics of that until it's perfect. :)

My plan was to hang all the artwork tonight...I went across the street to the convince store for milk stout instead. I found $.17 on the walk there. How much interest did you earn on your savings today??? Beer + cash + couch = wheeeee!

1 comment:

  1. Your soap even matches the paint. Love...it is looking classy and cozy.

    ReplyDelete