Thursday, September 11, 2014

Thinking Outside the Box

Since the extended wait didn't seem to end for the stinkin' bathroom floor tiles, Nick laid the cork floors in the kitchen early this week! Too bad there are tarps covering it. <disappointed face> I promise they're in and they're lovely!

I ordered all the stainless steel appliances today: counter-depth fridge, 5-burner gas range, over-the-range microwave and ultra-quiet dishwasher! They are scheduled for Monday, September 22. Yay!!!  Lowe's has a ton of rebates and so does my electric/gas company. Delivery is free and I also used my USPS 10% movers coupon and Ebates for another 2% cash back. I'll be saving around $550, not including delivery! Double yay!!!

The kitchen cabinetry arrived today and Nick's apparently been a carpentry casanova. 





This is good stuff, Maynard!

My Uncle Tommy is coming for an extended stay this weekend and I'm so pumped! I hope he can handle scaling boxes, constant meandering and a healthy coat of construction dust for a few more days. 


Oh, yeah...some tile came in...it's a start!


Was it worth the wait??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment