Sunday, August 31, 2014

It's a Hot Mess

We're in...sort of. We have a toilet and a sink but I forgot to have the gas turned on so we only have cold water in the sink. Durp, durp.

Boxes are everywhere and we have our mattress on the floor. It's like glamourous camping. Lol!

I made a makeshift kitchen for the next couple of weeks too. So fancy! There's chicken gyros in the making in that crockpot. Woot woot!

We have internet though and we all know that's what really counts, right?! This technician was late and was really nice. Not quite Bobcat nice but nice enough. He dropped new line and didn't drill into my precious millwork.

I got a security system installed yesterday morning too! Complete with fire, 3-way entry, motion detection and glass break capabilities. I love technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment