Friday, August 29, 2014

It's the Final Countdown

So much getting done! I stopped at the tile store to pick up a small bit that was in so Nick could finish the back bathroom today. 

I got up at 5 am to wash the linens, pack more things, transfer the refrigerator contents, pick up the tile and schlep our hanging clothes to the new place. 

All that is done...now I'm waiting for the AT&T technician to install the U-Verse stuffs. Appointment window is 9 to 11 am and the clock is ticking. I didn't have time to make lemon bars for the technician (that's how I snagged The Bobcat) so I guess The Bobcat is stuck with me for a bit. 

The contractor agenda for the day is attic insullation and bathroom tiling. 

The Chrissy agenda is moving, meetings, rental house showings, cleaning and, as previously mentioned, schlepping. Yay!

Check out the progress:



It's almost 10 am...still counting down.  Wanna place bets on arrival time?

2 comments: